Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Finally, a Real Blog for Me

Ok, so I finally am getting together a blog about me and the girls. Maybe this will cut down on my self indulgent Facebook statuses and notes.
I am sure most of these entries will be about the kids, but maybe once in a while something entertaining will happen to me.
In the meantime, I need your help. What do you think of my template. There are a few I liked, but this is what I finally decided on. I can't edit the fonts though, so I feel like my titles is a little small. What do you think?

3 comments:

Brian said...

I like the tree theme, but wish the title maybe lept out a bit more - that dandelion is covering it up honey. Can you add a line break and drop it down?

Lauri said...

I know, but I can't add a line break. Maybe I will try another theme.

Lauri said...

I tried a few other themes but there were issues with each one. I will stick with this for now. I built a theme once so maybe I can figure that out again.