Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blog Contest

Ok, I have a few posts in mind for upcoming weeks that go back to when the kids were little and maybe even before that. This will require me to mention my ex a few times and I don't really think it would be fair to use his name as a few of the mentions just might be less than flattering. I am trying to come up with a code name like I have for the girls, but The Ex does not seem creative enough and The D*Bag seems improper and crude.

So, it's up to YOU! My loyal readers. (I think there are maybe 3 of you?) I need your creativity and sense of humor to come up with a short and memorable code name.

Comments can commence....

NOW!!!

10 comments:

Sara said...

Dingleberry ;)

Jen said...

Hmmm...I am bad at this, but could there be some kind of acronym? And of course I can't even think of an example at the moment, let alone anything good! I'm a lot of help, huh?! ; )

Anonymous said...

Well, the first name that comes to mind is Dick. I mean Richard, of course...

Sara said...

Dingleberry or Dillweed? :)
I think I sent this yesterday possibly?

Lauri said...

Jen, I like your idea. I am thinking something like The S.T.U.D. but I can't think of what that should stand for.

Oh, or maybe a foreign word that sounds cool but means something not so great?

Quin's momma said...

Well, I came up with RB for my friend's ex. It stands for Rat Bastard. Feel free to use it, too.

Unknown said...

How about SEFAM? Sorry Excuse For a Man?
BTW, I love your blog...we could be long lost sisters!

Anonymous said...

I have a friend who refers to a family member as Stoopid on her blog.

I like Stoopid...really emphasize the "oo." It makes me giggle. :)

Anonymous said...

How about "Loser"?

Carol said...

S.D. --- sperm donor